SHIPS DEC 2023! - Lori Holt PREORDER MAY DAY RULER SET - Use with Spring Bouquets Kit - Mercantile fabrics - Riley Blake - Applique
SHIPPING DECEMBER 2023!
SHIPPING DECEMBER 2023! - Lori Holt MAY DAY RULER SET - Use with Spring Bouquets Kit - Mercantile fabrics - Riley Blake - Applique
We will ship within a week of receiving the fabric!
- This listing is for the ruler set only
- Click here for the Quilt Top Kit (Pattern included!)
- Click here for the backing kit (2 1/4 yards of coordinating 108" Wide Back Fabric)
- Click here to see the whole Mercantile collection!
Finished size of the kit is approximately 69" x 86"
- - - - -
Introducing MERCANTILE by Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet.
Lori Holt's newest designer fabric collection, Mercantile, Old fashioned and charming! This collection pays homage to the Herriman Mercantile that her grandmother Mildred (Millie) owned, located in the center of their home town. Lori learned to quilt from Millie and her five great-aunts, Isabelle, Marjorie, Jesse, Edith and Hazel. She has fond memories of her family and town members visiting The Merc (as they called it) to purchase essentials. It was the only store in her no traffic light, one gas pump little town.
Lori and her brothers, sisters and friends would regularly ride their bikes to the Merc to visit her grandma and then carefully choose a dime's worth of penny candy. While there, they also enjoyed a bottle of pop from the pop machine that stood in the corner.
Full of precious memories of a time gone by, each print is affectionately named in this beautiful collection, which features a rich and playful vintage color palette that you've come to love from Lori.
Be sure to check out Lori's dress quilt pattern aptly named for her darling grandmother Millie. You'll also be smitten with Lori's Mercantile Sampler Quilt, Penny Candy Quilt, Heritage Table Topper, May Day Quilt, and the new sewing themed Quilt Seeds patterns and quilt.
Mercantile has a total of 46 beautiful prints, and two new home dec fabrics!
Fabric Requirements (all pictured in this listing):
QUILT TOP AND BINDING - Cut sheet provided by RBD and Lori:
All Lori Holt fabrics required for THE SPRING BOUQUETS quilt top (over 9 yards of fabric!)
- OPTIONAL - 2 1/4 yards MERCANTILE 108" wide fabrics from the MERCANTILE collection for Backing. She recommends your favorite color from the collection, and we have them all! They are pictured in this listing. Click here to purchase the SPRING FLOWER BOUQUETS BACKING KIT which has the recommended 2 1/4 yards of coordinating backing fabric in your choice of colors.
Other Supplies Needed:
VERY OPTIONAL BUT HELPFUL
- Bee in my Bonnet Interfacing/Pellon click here to add
- Clover Point 2 Point Turner
- Sue Daley Applique Glue
- Pretty Pins Applique Pins by Bee in my Bonnet
- Bee in my Bonnet Nifty Needles
- Bee in my Bonnet Sewing Scissors
- Seams Sew Easy Guide
- Design Boards click here to add one! (p.s. Lori has a video on how to make them yourself!)
- We have her Cute Mats too! Click here to find them! Great for not damaging your larger cutting mat and helping it last longer!
If you would like any substitutions for any part of the kit, we will be able to accommodate! We have the entire collection on order! Send us a note with your subs!
We will also be offering the OTHER KITS available with this collection (pictured above)
- - - - -
Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet is FAMOUS - for her Quilt-Alongs. Sew many people love her easy to follow designs, tutorials, applique tools, fabric lines and her personal comments on Instagram! The nice thing is the Quilt Alongs stay on her website - forever! Yay! Mom (aka Reb) has completed 7 of her quilts! So we are HUGE FANS!! We can answer any questions you might have about her other quilts! We keep her old kits in stock as long as we can get the fabrics!
We also have all the other notions required/optional listed separately. Just search Lori Holt Notions from our home page!
We are carrying her layer cakes, fat quarters and charm packs, as well as many of her notions. Be sure to check out Required Supplies before you check out and order your notions too. That way you save money on shipping! :)
You can find the full description of information on Lori's website BLOG at BEEINMYBONNETCO.BLOGSPOT.COM and see all of her previous Quilt Alongs and project information.
- - - - -
Thanks for shopping with us! Let us know if you have any questions
Everything from Rebs is from a smoke-free shop!
International shoppers!!! We ship internationally! Send us a note and we will create a custom order for you! Thanks!