It's been one year of sending out Stash Boxes, and we want to thank all of our subscribers for taking the initiative to do these projects with us! With this box, we really wanted to remember why we started the Stash Box in the first place, which is to Inspire, Create, & Grow! We want each box to inspire you to try out new projects, play with new fabrics, & learn new techniques. We want the Stash Box to give you a reason to Create each month and the feasibility to create these projects in a few hours! Lastly, these projects & patterns are designed to help you grow as a sewer, to develop new skills & ideas that you can use across all of your projects!
Without further ado - take a look at what we included in the March Box "Secret Stash Garden"
Subscribe to the Stash Box Here
Block of the Month - (2) Flower #1
The Block of the Month started with 2 of the Flower #1 Blocks from the Wildflower Seeds Pattern (included in box). Everyone received a purple & blue flower block using fabric from the Suedes collection.
Find More Suedes HERE
There is a also a video tutorial on our YouTube channel to help you put your blocks together alongside the pattern! Watch HERE
Braided Rainbow Table Runner
The large project we designed for you this month captures the essence of a sunny Spring day! These vibrant colors can really light up any room!
There is also a tutorial for this project for you to follow along with the pattern! Give this a quick watch to see how to line up all your fabric just right! Watch HERE
This was the small project this month and it turned out so darling! We included the original pattern by Scrap Snack, the Embroidery Hoop, the Interfacing, & of course the Fabrics!
The embroidery hoop is adjustable so you can make your thread catcher as tall or short as you would like!
This project used fabric from the Luminosity collection which you can find more of HERE
This month's notions were included in the Thread Catcher project - the pattern & the embroidery hoop! Since we wanted you to be able to complete the entire project, we made sure to include those goodies as your notions!
The swag this month was a RebsFabStash pink pen! The perfect pen for scribbling down all your fabric measurements!
We've compiled a list of all the fabrics that were included in this month's Stash Box, if we have more of the collection in stock we will link it! If it's out of stock, we'll make a note!
Block of the Month:
Braided Rainbow Table Runner:
- Bedrock - by Whistler Studios for Windham - True Red - 50087-5 (color out of stock) - find more Bedrock HERE
- Spectrum - By Whistler Studios for Windham - Red/Orange - 52782-39 (color out of stock) - find more Spectrum HERE
- Candelabra - by Northcott - Marmalade - 9030-55
- Lattice - Kimberbell Basics - Maywood Studio - Yellow - MAS8209-S
- Essentials Hampton - Sun Yellow - Wilmington Prints - 3023-39626-555
- Just Color! - Studio E - 1351 – Forest
- A Groovy Garden - In The Beginning Fabrics - Green - 10AGG-3:
- Peacock Flourish - Fanfare Blue - Benartex - 6857-54:
- Bedrock - by Whistler Studios for Windham - Cobalt Blue - 50087-12:
- A Groovy Garden - In The Beginning Fabrics - Purple - 10AGG-5:
- Peacock Flourish - Rounded Squares Medium Purple - Benartex - 10234-64
- A Groovy Garden - In The Beginning Fabrics - Red - 10AGG-1
- A Groovy Garden - In The Beginning Fabrics - Green - 10AGG-3
- A Groovy Garden - In The Beginning Fabrics - Purple - 10AGG-5
More Ideas on Pinterest
We always make a Pinterest board for our Stash Box ideas! You can check it out to get inspired to create more!
March Stash Box Pinterest Board