Farm Girl Vintage 2 QUILT KIT by Lori Holt - Riley Blake Designs - Uses her Farm Girl Vintage fabrics!
Lori Holt Farm Girl Vintage 2 QUILT KIT - Riley Blake Designs - Uses her Farm Girl Vintage fabrics!!
OUR QUILT KIT INCLUDES ALL FABRICS REQUIRED FOR THE KIT AS WELL AS THE RIC RAC REQUIRED FOR THE KIT. Free shipping for orders over $100!
We ALWAYS offer options on our kits so you can choose your favorite backing, border, binding, and whether you want the Farm Girl Vintage 2 book or not.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC THE SUPPLY CHAIN FOR THIS FABRIC HAS BEEN DISRUPTED. WE ARE CURRENTLY SHIPPING KITS BUT AT TIMES WE MAY SHIP INCOMPLETE KITS AND CREATE BACK-ORDERS FOR THE MISSING PIECES.
This Kit uses Lori Holt's Farm Girl Vintage 2 fabrics and her farm girl vintage companion prints! BOOK IS AVAILABLE NOW TOO!
OUR PRICE IS $243.95 FOR QUILT TOP ONLY!
Here are the contents of our kits:
- 49 FQs from the Farm Girl Vintage 2 (one of each print) and Farm Girl Companion Prints (one of each print).
- 2 Fat Eight Panels and 2 FQ Panels (panels with fat 8s and FQs printed on them)
- 2 fat eights for the scarecrow block and grandpa's truck block
- Background fabric (1.5 yards cloud solid)
- Sashing and inner border fabrics (3.5 y chicken tracks on cloud)
- 2 7/8 yards of apples on cottage (aqua) for the outer border
- 7/8 yards for binding
- 12 yards Large Red Vintage Trim (ric rac) for binding
This quilt requires 3 yards of wide back (108" wide) fabric. Our stock for the backing varies frequently, so if we are out we will backorder the fabric until it comes in.
This quilt uses her Farm Girl Vintage fabrics and her Bee Backgrounds Low Volume Prints!
OPTIONS: Lori is a big proponent of making your quilt your own, and so are we! So pick the options you'd like!
- Backing Fabric: Lori is using her wide back, canning words on white for the back of this quilt. We also have the other two from this collection, white letters on Gray and white letters on aqua. You can see them by clicking here. We REALLY love her chicks on aqua or green chicks on white for the back. Another one we love are her bias plaid backings. Pick which one you'd like!
- Border print: Lori uses her apples on aqua for the wide border around the quilt. We have the entire collection in stock, so if you'd like a different border, just leave us a note when you check out. We will make the substitution! FYI she uses her red/white checker/plaid print for the binding. Looks great!
- Block background fabric: Lori uses the cloud solid on some of her block backgrounds, and also used the chicken tracks on cloud. Both are really cute prints! However, when I was watching the FQS You Tube live stream, I thought having another option for the background on some of the blocks would give it some nice variety. So I ordered a bunch of the blue circles on white from her Bee Backgrounds line (last picture). If you would like us to substitute some of this fabric in your kit, just leave us a note when you check out. We'll include both the chicken tracks and this blue circle fabric.
It also uses her first Farm Girl Vintage Book, released a few years ago. So we have a bunch of them in stock in case you don't already have one! Here's a link!
Blocks are available in 2 sizes, 6" and 12"! Our kits will have enough fabric for either size, plus leftovers for the other cute projects in the book!
There are 50 blocks on the cover quilt!
Visit Lori's blog for more ideas!
Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet is FAMOUS - for her Quilt-Alongs. Sew many people love her easy to follow designs, tutorials, applique tools, fabric lines and her personal comments on Instagram! The nice thing is the Quilt Alongs stay on her website - forever! Yay! I'm working on her Bee Happy quilt Along - check out the Bee Happy fabrics for photos as the fabrics are still available!!
You can find the full description of information on Lori's website BLOG at BEEINMYBONNETCO.BLOGSPOT.COM and see all of her previous Quilt Alongs and project information.
Everything from Rebs is from a smoke-free studio!
International shoppers!!! We ship internationally! Send us a note and we will create a custom order for you! Thanks!