My Happy Place - Lori Holt Quilt Kit - STITCH - Riley Blake - Backing Options
My Happy Place - Lori Holt Sew Along Quilt Kit - STITCH fabrics - Riley Blake - Options for backing!
Sew Along started August, 2021.
SEW ALONG GUIDE IS AVAILABLE HERE! You can find the full description of information on Lori's website BLOG at BEEINMYBONNETCO.BLOGSPOT.COM
- - - - -
Introducing STITCH by Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet.
Lori Holt's newest collection Stitch is all about her love for stitching! This collection is inspired by everything stitching, whether it's sewing, embroidery, crocheting, or more!
Here are a few other Lori Holt FLEA MARKET items in case you are loving this collection as much as we are!
Our BASIC Lori Holt My Happy Place kit contains all fabrics required for quilt top and binding. We ALWAYS offer options for backing with Lori's kits! Our kits ALSO include the ric rac trim used in the quilt! Other shops charge extra for this little goodie!
PLEASE NOTE: THE QUILT KIT FOR SALE DOES NOT include the pattern. Lori uses her Applique Templates for the applique, as well as a sew along guide posted on her blog and on Riley Blake's website. YOU WILL DEFINITELY NEED THE APPLIQUE TEMPLATES SO DON'T FORGET TO ADD THEM TO YOUR CART BEFORE YOU CHECK OUT! We will update this listing when the Sew Along Guide is posted!
We have a limited number of kits available with the first shipment. Precuts will also be available! We also will have ALL required and suggested supplies available!
As you know, Lori loves to embellish her quilts with buttons, threads, and other fun goodies! Many of you already have these items, but we will have them available as add-ons!. AND OF COURSE, we will customize any cut for you! As ALWAYS, we will be offering options for backing! Keep reading for more details!
Fabric Requirements (all pictured in this listing):
QUILT TOP AND BINDING - Cut sheet provided by RBD and Lori:
- All Lori Holt fabrics required for My Happy Place quilt top (over 19 yards of fabric!)
- 42 FQs from the collection
- (3) 1/8 yard cuts from the collection
- (4) FQs from her bee backgrounds collection
- (4) 1/3 yard cuts from bee backgrounds
- (2) 5/8 yard cuts from her new bee basics
- 2 yards Cayenne Cross Stitch C6381
- 2 1/8 yards Songbird Applique C10923 (Border)
- 3/4 yards C10926 Cottage Daisy Chain (Binding)
- 12 yards Riley Red Large Vintage Trim & 1 yard small steel vintage trim - included in RFS kits!
- OPTIONAL - 2 1/2 yards WB fabrics from the collection for Backing. She recommends your favorite color from the collection, Coral, Cottage or Gray.
- Backing Fabric: We have all three backing options from the collection! We are offering 108" wide fabric for the backing that is part of the collection! 2.5 yards needed! They are pictured in this listing:
- We also have optional cheater print or cross stitch print (regular 44" wide) as a backing! We'll send 5.5 yards which should be more than enough to finish your quilt! Please note that this option will be more expensive due to the price of regular fabric vs wide back fabric.
Other Supplies Needed:
VERY OPTIONAL BUT HELPFUL
- Bee in my Bonnet Interfacing/Pellon click here to add
- Bee Happy Aurifil Thread Set
- My Happy Place SOLIDS FQ bundle is available now with coordinating colors curated by Lori herself!
- Cute Little Buttons, we have all the new colors! click here to add them
- Clover Point 2 Point Turner
- Sue Daley Applique Glue
- Pretty Pins Applique Pins by Bee in my Bonnet
- Seams Sew Easy Guide- She has a new color for 2020!
- Design Boards click here to add one! (p.s. Lori has a video on how to make them yourself!)
- We have her Cute Mats too! Click here to find them! Great for not damaging your larger cutting mat and helping it last longer!
If you would like any substitutions for any part of the kit, we will be able to accommodate! We have the entire collection on order! Send us a note with your subs!
We will also be offering the OTHER KITS available with this collection (pictured above)
- - - - -
Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet is FAMOUS - for her Quilt-Alongs. Sew many people love her easy to follow designs, tutorials, applique tools, fabric lines and her personal comments on Instagram! The nice thing is the Quilt Alongs stay on her website - forever! Yay! Mom (aka Reb) has completed 7 of her quilts! So we are HUGE FANS!! We can answer any questions you might have about her other quilts! We keep her old kits in stock as long as we can get the fabrics!
We also have all the other notions required/optional listed separately. Just search Lori Holt Notions from our home page!
We are carrying her layer cakes, fat quarters and charm packs, as well as many of her notions. Be sure to check out Required Supplies before you check out and order your notions too. That way you save money on shipping! :)
You can find the full description of information on Lori's website BLOG at BEEINMYBONNETCO.BLOGSPOT.COM and see all of her previous Quilt Alongs and project information.
- - - - -
Thanks for shopping with us! Let us know if you have any questions
Everything from Rebs is from a smoke-free shop!
International shoppers!!! We ship internationally! Send us a note and we will create a custom order for you! Thanks!