SHIPS IN EARLY DECEMBER! Lori Holt Vintage Housewife Sew Along QUILT KIT - Vintage Happy 2 fabrics - Riley Blake - Options for backing! Starts Jan 27, 2020!!
EXPECTED TO SHIP FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER!! - Sew Along starts Jan 27, 2020.
SEW ALONG GUIDE WILL BE POSTED HERE AS SOON AS IT'S AVAILABLE!!
Lori Holt Vintage Housewife Sew Along QUILT KIT - Vintage Happy 2 fabrics - Riley Blake - Starts Jan 27, 2020!!
Finished size approximately 74" x 82"
Uses Lori’s upcoming fabric line, Vintage Happy 2! This collection also has three wide back fabrics used in this sew along! You can find everything you need in our shop!
Our BASIC kit contains all fabrics required for quilt top PLUS the vintage trim (used in the quilt top). IT DOES NOT include the pattern. Lori uses her Sew Simple Shapes/Templates for her patterns, as well as a sew along guide posted on her blog and on Riley Blake's website. We will update this listing when the Sew Along Guide is posted!
We have a limited number of kits available with the first shipment. Precuts will also be available! We also will have ALL required and suggested supplies available!
As you know, Lori continues to add more notions and embellishment items. Many of you already have these items, but we will have them available as add-ons!. AND OF COURSE, we will customize any cut for you! As ALWAYS, we will be offering options for backing! Keep reading for more details!
Fabric Requirements (all pictured in this listing):
QUILT TOP AND BINDING:
- 1 FQ Bundle Vintage Happy 2 (30 prints)
- 1/2 yard C9130 Vivid Main (Vivid is the color)
- 2 1/8 yards C9131 Cloud Laundry (Cloud is the color, it's an off white)
- 1 1/2 yards C9143 Red Clothespins (binding and borders)
- 3 1/2 yards C9134 Pink Boxers
- 3/4 yards C91344 Songbird Orange Peel
- 1 FQ C6404 Nutmeg Basics Blossom
- 1 FQ C6405 Gray Basics Polka Dot
- 1 F8 C6384 Honey Backgrounds Tiny Circle
- 1 F8 C605 Denim Shabby
RIC RAC IS INCLUDED IN REBSFABSTASH KITS!! OTHER SHOPS CHARGE EXTRA!
This quilt recommends:
- 12 yards Large Red Vintage Trim
- 3 yards Small Red Vintage Trim
- 2 yards Songbird (light blue) Small Vintage Trim
- 1/2 yard Riley Green Small Vintage Trim
- 1/2 yard Cottage (aqua) Small Vintage Trim
- OPTIONAL - 2 1/2 yards WB fabrics from the collection for Backing. She recommends the Songbird color (light blue) but we will be offering all three as options.
- Backing Fabric: We have all three backing options from the collection! We are offering 108" wide fabric for the backing that is part of the collection! 2.5 yards needed! They are pictured in this listing, they are small blossoms on Coral, small blossoms on Green, and small blossoms on songbird (light blue).
Other Supplies Needed/Suggested:
- Vintage House Wife Sew Simple Shapes (Required, these are your templates for the applique shapes)
- Bee Cute Lace (Optional embellishment)
- Clover Bias Tape Makers (1/4", 3/8",1/2", 3/4",1")
- 1 package Red Farmhouse Buttons
- 1 package 1/4" Cute Little Buttons (Many of you already have these from previous sew alongs) click here to add them
VERY OPTIONAL BUT HELPFUL
- Bee Happy Aurifil Thread Set (for piecing, machine and hand applique) click here to add them and Embroidery Floss
- 12.5" Trim It Ruler & 2.5" Cute Cuts (same as Trim It Ruler) Click here to add to your cart!
- Bee in my Bonnet Interfacing/Pellon click here to add them
- Clover Point 2 Point Turner
- Sue Daley Applique Glue
- Pretty Pins by Bee in my Bonnet
- Seams Sew Easy Guide
- Design Boards (We will only be carrying the 10" design boards from this collection because the larger ones are too expensive to ship or get damaged in transit.)click here to add a 10" one! (p.s. Lori has a video on how to make them yourself!)
- We have her Cute Mats too! Click here to find them! Great for not damaging your larger cutting mat and helping it last longer!
If you would like any substitutions for any part of the kit, we will be able to accommodate! We have the entire collection on order! Send us a note with your subs!
We will also be offering the Quilted Bag, OTHER KITS available with this collection (pictured above) and a SOLIDS FQ bundle with colors curated by Lori herself!
Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet is FAMOUS - for her Quilt-Alongs. Sew many people love her easy to follow designs, tutorials, applique tools, fabric lines and her personal comments on Instagram! The nice thing is the Quilt Alongs stay on her website - forever! Yay! Mom (aka Reb) has completed 7 of her quilts! So we are HUGE FANS!! We can answer any questions you might have about her other quilts! We keep her old kits in stock as long as we can get the fabrics!
We also have all the other notions required/optional listed separately. Just search Lori Holt Notions from our home page!
We are carrying her layer cakes, fat quarters and charm packs, as well as many of her notions. Be sure to check out Required Supplies before you check out and order your notions too. That way you save money on shipping! :)
You can find the full description of information on Lori's website BLOG at BEEINMYBONNETCO.BLOGSPOT.COM and see all of her previous Quilt Alongs and project information.
Everything from Rebs is from a smoke-free shop!
International shoppers!!! We ship internationally! Send us a note and we will create a custom order for you! Thanks!