Oversees daily activities and operations in a busy, fast-growing online retail shop. Assigns tasks on a daily basis, keeping in mind individual employees’ strengths. Assists owner with ordering products by monitoring inventory and maintaining lists for re-order.
Ability to stay team-focused and promote excellent working relationships. Familiar with online applications and technology. Assist with management of online offerings and comfortable using content management system. Ensure employee schedule is updated and manage employee hours to ensure labor dollars are used efficiently. Look for opportunities to improve shop efficiencies and reduce mistakes. Ability to respond to customers – in person, online and via phone in a positive and pleasant manner.
Successful candidate must be a good fit with company culture.
- Previous supervision required
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- High integrity and strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Available to work 40 hours per week, schedule is flexible but must be 5 days a week and either 7-4pm or 8-5pm.
- Familiarity with technology, social media and learning new things
- Proactive organizational skills
- Some college preferred
- Creative, self-starter
- Willing to learn new things
- Works well with others
RebsFabStash is a fast-growing online fabric sales shop which prides itself in excellent customer service. Walk-in customers are served on an appointment basis. We are currently shipping over 2100 orders per month. There are 21 part-time employees with flexible schedules and 4 full-time employees including the owner. We are not offering benefits at this time. Pay DOE.
Interviews will be conducted following a closing date of June 17, 2020. Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org